About Me

My photo
cocoa, florida, United States
play high school football,plan on taking it to the next level.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

   My name is Kenneth Porras and I’m going to interview Evan Jefferson. I’m in Mrs. Persons 6th period class and Evan is one of my class mates. I’ve played with Evan for 3 years and he’s a really good ball player, sometimes a good leader. The reason why I’m interviewing Evan is because he’s one of our starters on the team without Evan we would be as successful as we are. So I decided to ask him a couple questions.                                                  
#1-What’s your goal for this year?
*Getting over 200 yards ruining, and breaking a lot of records.
#2-What do you love about football?
*Tackling other players, ruining and the cheerleaders.
#3-What do you hate about football?
*Practice and I hate been on the sideline.
#4-What’s your best memory in a game?
*hurdling over another player.
#5-Whos your favorite player and why?
*Emid Smith because he’s fast cool and he wears my favorite jersey number.
#6-Why did you start playing football?
*Because my dad made me.
#7-Whats your worst memory in the game?
*breaking my knee caps.
#8-Do you have a favorite jersey number?
*Emid Smith number 22
#9-How long have you played football?
*For about 4 years
#10-Would you like to take it to the next level?
I would but then no because I have too many injuries.
If it was up to me and I was in Evans shoes I would try and take it to the next level depending on how I would feel with the injuries, and what type of injuries I would have. Why do I say this? Because I know the potential that Evan has he can go far with his talent, But that’s up to him. All I know is that we need to prepare for next year’s football season to become undefeated. One thing I do want to say is that I agree with Evan, I also think that Emid Smith was one of the greatest running backs to ever play football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers