About Me

My photo
cocoa, florida, United States
play high school football,plan on taking it to the next level.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I learned a lot about my subject. Not that only play the sport but that I wrote about it, Im glad that we had to make a blog and choose what we want to blog about. I choose football, the reason why is because I love to play football but I know there would be things that I could learn. I know a lot about but it, but there was questions I had that I would like to know. For example when was football created or who created it. A lot of questions pop in my head hear and here,just random stuff that I would like to learn. Its funny because when I was little I never wanted to play any kind of sport. I was to lazy to do any activities. I remember when I was little goin to one of my youger sisters cheering thing and the peewee football team was play in the hot weather with full pads. The thing that sucked was that the very next year my dad made me play football. And I did not have the right to say no I don’t want to play. If I said that I would be grounded for the rest of my life without tv or video games. So I had to obay the rules. For the first 3 yeaars football was a pain in my butt I really hated it, I always had an excuse for every practice. But after that I loved to play football im acually glad that my dad made me play a sport cause if I havent got to play football I would probably be over weight and lazy. Ive learned a lot about football ive play for 9 years now and I know that therealways something that I don’t know
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers